Sunday, August 1, 2010

my australian trip and more!!



some of my favorite pictures to laugh about are the ones above


















(i promised myself that i would finish this months ago, but i seem to have forgotten until i was looking at my post that were never complete ( trust me i have a lot))

Australia..
Very cool
i traveled with my friend sally and here brother and father.

the only down side i had was it was cold and i brought short pants, they were experiencing November /December weather... i was experiencing FREEZING legs ( i was expecting a nice cool breeze like the ones in Korea so i packed light, thankfully i brought one pair of gray sweatpants... i never knew how excepting i would be to waring pants more than three times before washing them... that is ...until the trip) Also i left my camera recharger at home. But my friend let me take pictures with hers after mine ran out of juice.


We also to pet a koala. they were sleepy fellows and VERY soft. the Emus were a sight too! our tour guide gave us a bag of what looked like cereal to feed the big birds, i was thing to eat some too ( why not? the emus seem to have enjoyed it). their peck was hard and fast when it came to snacks.

the most part people might be thinking is what about the kangaroos? Yes, i did see them, they lied around, and the park allowed them to roam around the park, so it was quite an experience!!!

also, what about the opera house????? we saw that too.






One of the many things i did was sand surfing!!! the trick is to not open your mouth( and not fall over). It was hard to climb u the dunes because it was so deep out feet would sink in and u had to pull out each time u walked.


One of my favorite parts of the trip was when I was on a dolphin cruise.

There was live ( and wild ) dolphins right next to the boat, jumping around out of the water!!

once in a while they would leave but other times, I got a splash. That was so cool. they were closer to me that they were in Sea world.








the plugs looks cool








No comments:

Post a Comment